Solution Architect - Intern
We are looking for a Solution Architect Intern to join our Project team and help us define and implement the best possible computer vision solution for our customers.
The Solution Architect Team is in charge of designing and building solutions with our customers while driving revenue for our organisation. Shape the next generation of free-flow highway tolls, create field guidance solutions used by thousands of field technicians every day, make waste management more efficient: these are just a few examples of the kind of projects you could be working on as a Solution architect. The role is highly cross-functional, at the crossroads of data science, product expertise and technical project management.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Learn everything there is to know about the business and the technology behind it. You will learn how our product works and how it empowers our clients.
- Dig into existing customer use-cases and how our products are leveraged to solve them
- Learn to use our internal tools to collaborate effectively with all Deepomatic teams
- Complete the Deepomatic Academy, an onboarding project which all new employees do within their first month
- Shadow solution architects, sales executives and customer success managers during calls and meetings to build an understanding of the role, the sales cycles, how customer implementations and integrations work.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Assist a solution architect in the design of a client's solution. It can involve training neural networks, developing scripts to automatize evaluation, ...
- Master the product and its various components
- Perform a field trip to understand how solutions are used in the real world
Within 6 months, you will:
- Design and complete your first Visual Application with success on your own. The solution will be linked to an actual customer need.
- Develop reusable tools and templates to power future customer projects
- Participate User test session/ QA product
- Identify the real value of a use-case for Deepomatic and the client: is our product the right fit ? is the use-case relevant for the client's business?
- The candidate is a native or near-native speaker in French
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or related field. Graduate degree is a plus.
- Interest in solving real-world problems.
- Experience with data manipulation and visualization.
- Experience with deep learning and computer vision is a plus.
- 2+ years experience with Python usage in data science.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
- "Hacker" mindset: you love connecting and tweaking things to solve hard problems.
- Great human qualities and a love for team work.